The following is categorized as a Maintenance Emergency.
· Fire: Evacuate home, call 911, THEN notify us!
· A/C not working: First check to make sure the breaker didn’t flip and that the A/C is switched to ON and AUTO. Once this is checked and still is not working CALL US.
· Refrigerator stops working: 1.) Check the plug to make sure it did not fall out of the outlet. 2.) Check to see if the breaker flipped. If neither of these solutions work CALL US.
· Flood has occurred: This can be caused by overflowing of a dishwasher or washer. If this occurs 1.) shut off the main water supply to appliance. 2.) CALL US. 3.) Try to clean up as much of the water as possible while we call in professionals. Clean up is especially important if you leave above someone in a condo, water can go down the walls and damage your neighbors unit.
· No Electricity: You, the tenant, needs to determine if it is an outage within your unit or affecting your neighborhood. If it is your affecting your neighborhood, report the outage to the electric company that services your area. We, the management company, cannot do anything more for you. If it’s your unit and you have checked and reset all the breakers and GFI circuits and still no electricity, CALL US.
This is a basic list of what might be an emergency. If you have a problem that is not listed which seems hazardous and/or dangerous to you or the unit, please call our office phone or call 239-287-1480 after office hours.
Common Maintenance Problem YOU Can Solve Before Calling Us!
1. Ice Maker is not making Ice. Check to make sure it is turned on and if it still doesn’t work, submit a request below.
2. Smoke Detector is beeping. Try replacing the batteries first, if it continues to beep submit a request.
3. Lights are not working. 1.) Check to see if the bulb is secured into the fixture. 2.) Replace the light bulb. Domain Realty Group is not responsible for replacing light bulb regardless of height or type of bulb. Fluorescents fall under this rule.
4. Garbage disposal is humming. 1.) Turn off the electricity to the component. 2.) Check to see if anything is lodged into the blades, keeping it from spinning. If it is found that something unrelated to food is in the disposal, you will be charged for the service call.
If your maintenance problem does not fall under the emergency category, please log into your online portal to submit a service request. We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm that we have received your request.
Click the picture to take you to the portal login.
Contact us if you have not activated your portal yet.